Since the formation of the Buschhoff company in 1873 we maintain a close relationship with the city of Ahlen. This is where our success story as a manufacturer of agricultural machinery started and continually evolved.
In April 1998 we moved to our new premises at the Olfetal industrial zone of Ahlen – state-of-the-art equipped and prepared for future challenges.
Built on an industrial lot of ca. 11.000 m². The large, well-lit workshop building alone has a floor area of 4.000 m².
Using modern, multi-purpose tools and machinery we manufacture these products which earned Buschhoff’s reputation as a leading maker of equipment for grain and feed processing.
Management and production are closely located. Contacts with suppliers and customers from Germany and all over Europe are coordinated. Our technical department works on new standards for agricultural machinery. The new plant proves: We are set for the future.